please help!! Synth to FL Studio, will pay !!

If you have no idea where your question even goes, it probably goes here. Post may be moved to a more appropriate forum at some point as the topic blooms.

please help!! Synth to FL Studio, will pay !!

Postby bliizard » November 8th, 2016, 5:58 pm

I need someone to help me, advice, a guide, tutorial, literally anything..
I will pay someone for there help and time through paypal, fiverr or even ebay, because this is seriously annoying me.

Ok a bit about me. My name is Damien and I started producing in 2012 with a midi keyboard and VST / plugins. I made sounds on FL Studio and it took me years to learn the basics because of my depression. I lost interest in the hobby. I have now started again learning everything from scratch but I am having trouble which makes we want to quit again.

This is the setup I have at the moment which will probably change.
Korg m1 rack
Ju-06
Scarlett 2i4 audio interface
Windows 10
x2 midi cables
x2 audio TS 1/4 inch jak cables
M audio oxygen 25 - USB no midi ports

I dont know much about midi or inputs and I have researched them and even asked a few people but cant get my head around it all

The problem is:
I have been trying to get things setup with FL Studio. I have everything I can think off. I don't know how to get the Korg
working with FL and the JU-06 is supposed to integrate just by using a micro USB but I cant get it to work.

I want to be able to use the piano roll in fl studio to play the synths.

Thanks in advance!
bliizard

Liked in: 0 post

Advertisement

Blue Bear Sound - Bear Mixing

Re: please help!! Synth to FL Studio, will pay !!

Postby shreddersinc » December 15th, 2016, 5:30 pm

First, midi is not audio it's just data!!!
Second, I don't know jack about windows 10 or fl studio, you might have to google the crap out of what your specific problem's might be.

I would probably start with the m audio, It's probably "class compliant" no drivers just plug and play.

I have a focusrite I think their good and same thing no drivers for it too work. You'll have to select it in a preference somewhere in fl studio.

It can take a ton of time to get things going and you will run into problems.
I just looked at the date of your post. Hope it's going well
shreddersinc

Liked in: 6 posts

Return to Goofy Newb Stuff Area